There is no 13th floor in our building... SERIOUSLY!

Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm not buying it. I have no qualms with the number 13. 13 is cool in my book. In fact it marked the beginning of my teens (good times!).

Also, if I went to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and ordered a dozen doughnuts, and they accidently put 13 in there... THATS A GREAT DAY!

Apparently, my boy Mikey "eskiMO-PIE" Sheakley has done a bit of research on this phenomena.

News flash to all of you on the 14th floor... you are doomed. 13 will find you some day.

SHOUT OUT: Go see "The Happening." M. Knight needs you to! I think I am the only M. Knight fan in "Amurica... heyheyhey." No seriously, I have not seen an M. Knight movie I did not enjoy. As opposed to Nic "I'm a freaking Coppola and I named my son after Superman" Cage, for shame Mr. Cage, for shame.