There's something... on... the wing!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Not really... Hella bumpy, though! Felt like the pilots were bored and decided to throw it into 4WD. Much obliged, but I think I will pass on the WWII dog fight reenactment at 38,000 feet.

So it goes like this...

Dear diary, It's me, Jimmy, again. After all, who else would it be... ha ha. Today was neat... not really. Work in Minneapolis again has me missing my Butters. Anywho, can't wait to be home... You know you love me. XOXO Gossip Girl.

Man, I really have nothing creative to write... I know this "bloggers-block" (TM), if you will, effects us all... in fact, I think my boy at michaelshakes.blogspot.com hasn't blogged in a long-o time... the list of said b loggers favorite actors/actresses is weak... I KID I KID! Just gearing up for Fantasy Football, to which he is our commish'.

YOU'RE GOING DOWN SHAKE-AWAY!

0 comments: